You’re in a Prism of Pearls, Not a Prison of Life

 


“You’re in a Prism of Pearls, Not a Prison of Life”

By MAJESTY-ALL-MIGHTY | © wowshedoesitall.com

You are not trapped.
You are treasured.
Not confined by fate—
But crowned by facets of wisdom.

This is not a cage.
It is a chamber of clarity
Where every shadow
Sculpts a sheen upon your soul.

You walk among pearls—
Each one colored with the mystery
Of what you’ve survived,
Of who you’re becoming,
Of what you now carry.

You are in a prism, not a prison—
And these walls?
They shimmer with the light of your becoming.
They refract your tears into triumph,
Your delays into designs,
Your pressure into PURPOSE.

Where others see barriers,
You see beauty.
Where the world says “stuck,”
Heaven whispers, “strategically stationed.”

This is the place
Where inner royalty rises—
Where divine optics override
Every optical illusion of lack.

So breathe again.
Turn slowly.
See the sacred spectrum swirling around you.
You’re not being punished—
You’re being polished.

You're not confined—
You're being clarified.

You're not locked away—
You're being launched.

You, beloved, are in a Prism of Pearls.
And this, right here,
Is the glorious setting of your next crown.

SAY THIS ALOUD: Affirm Me in the Prism

I am not trapped — I am treasured.
 I am not forgotten — I am forming.
 Every layer of pressure is birthing polish,
 Every turn in my journey refracts with light.
 I walk in wisdom, wrapped in iridescence.
 I
gleam in the grit.
 I
rise in the refinement.
 I am surrounded by pearls of purpose — 
 And I will wear this prism well.


The above content are excerpts from forthcoming publication.

Comments